However you choose to start with your content plan, creativity is the key.
HCIC Registration is Now Open!
November is only five months away, which means the 20th Annual Healthcare Internet Conference will be here before we know it. We're happy to announce that attendee registration is now open. This year, HCIC will be held at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, November 7-9.
In addition, a Greystone.Net/Healthgrades Client Event - Let's Talk Engagement - will be held on Sunday afternoon and evening, November 6th. If you are a client of Greystone or Healthgrades, plan to arrive early to attend the special Client Event. More information on Let's Talk Engagement will be announced soon. The HCIC registration fee also covers the cost of attending the Client Event but you must register for it as well.
Early-bird registration rates are available until September 9th, so you’ll want to take advantage of the discount, as the regular rates will apply after that date.
And, the official hotel for the conference, The Cosmopolitan, has now opened the reservation room block for HCIC attendees. Be sure to reserve your room by Friday, October 4th, to get the discounted room rate. After that date or once the room block fills up, prevailing rates will apply if rooms are still available.
To reserve your room:
Call 702-698-7575 (local) or 855-435-0005 (toll free) and reference the “20th Annual Healthcare Internet Conference” to secure the discounted rate. Be sure to use group code "SANNH6."
Or, you may reserve a room online.
Please visit hcic.net for the latest information about the conference, to register for the conference and book your hotel stay.
HCIC Exhibitors/Sponsors: Early-Bird Discount Ends Soon!
If you are planning to exhibit and/or be a sponsor at the 20th Annual Healthcare Internet Conference, you have two reasons to sign up ASAP:
- The early-bird signup discount ends on June 24th.
- Over half the exhibit hall booths have been sold already.
If you are a Web, Information Technology, Internet consultant or vendor seeking to connect with Marketing, Web, Information Technology and Planning professionals, this is your chance to reach nearly 700 eHealth leaders from leading hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, children's hospitals and physician practices.
Learn more about exhibitor/sponsorship opportunities with the Exhibitor/Sponsor Prospectus. If you are ready to sign up now, you can do so online.
HCIC Keynote Speakers Schedule
We are proud to announce the keynote speakers for the 20th Annual Healthcare Internet Conference. This is one of our strongest-ever speaker rosters, and we can’t wait to hear them in November!
The keynote sessions for HCIC are:
- Tim Eades, Chief Executive Officer, vArmour, and Jon Russell, Senior Vice President and Associate CIO, John Muir Health: Protecting the Digital Transformation of Healthcare - speaking on Monday, Nov. 7th, at 4PM.
- Scott Stratten, President, UnMarketing and Best-Selling Author: Everything Has Changed and Nothing is Different - speaking Tuesday morning, Nov. 8th, at 8AM.
- Zubin Damania, MD (aka ZDoggMD), Founder, Turntable Health: Healthcare, Remixed - speaking Tuesday afternoon, Nov. 8th, at 12:30PM
- Dalal Haldeman, PhD, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Johns Hopkins Medicine, and Aaron Watkins, Senior Director of Internet Strategy and Digital Content Marketing, Johns Hopkins Medicine: Turning the Ship — How to Move Your Brand Forward in the Digital Age - speaking Wednesday morning, Nov. 9th, at 8:15AM
- Paul Ten Haken, President, Click Rain: Life After Google Glass and the Future of Wearables - speaking Wednesday, Nov. 9th, at 12:15PM to close out the conference.
Register soon for #HCIC16 – you do not want to miss these speakers!
Backstage Pass Web Clinic for June
Season 1 (of 2) of the 2016 Backstage Pass Web Clinic series ends this month with a free demo session for gSightSM, a healthcare survey tool to help your organization “go on the hunt” for areas needing improvement on your Website.
On Wednesday, June 15th from 1-2PM, Mike Schneider, Co-Founder and Executive Vice President at Greystone.Net, and Rob Klein, Founder & CEO at Klein & Partners, will share a gSight demo. Traditional satisfaction surveys often fail to provide useful information on how to improve user experiences. That's where gSight - an online experience survey and analytics service -- comes into play. Learn more about gSight and how it can help you evaluate your users' digital experiences and identify and prioritize areas of needed improvement.
Please RSVP to reserve your spot for this entertaining and informative free demo.
Also, stay tuned for details about Season 2 of Backstage Pass!
Save the Date: CRM Workshop in October
The CRM Workshop will be held in Chicago October 4-5, 2016. The initial CRM Workshop held last year was very successful, and that success is sure to be repeated this year!
This healthcare MarTech workshop, co-sponsored by Corrigan Partners and Greystone.Net, will be a deep dive and open dialogue on the challenges of selecting, implementing and optimizing a CRM solution for your health system.
Registration will open soon, and will be announced via email and social media. Also, the workshop schedule will be release soon, so stay tuned!
Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame Nominations Are Open
One of the most memorable experiences at the Healthcare Internet Conference is the introduction of the new class of inductees into the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame. This year should be no exception as we honor individuals and organizations that have made outstanding, long-lasting contributions to the healthcare Internet industry.
Nominations for the 2016 class are now open and will be accepted through July 31, 2016. Potential candidates are exceptional individuals and organizations whose work and accomplishments have brought innovation and honor to the healthcare Internet industry. You can find more details regarding candidate criteria, the nomination form, the panel of judges and more at www.hihof.com. You can also check out the inductees from the Class of 2011, the Class of 2012, the Class of 2013, the Class of 2014 and the Class of 2015.
The Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame is pleased to announce five new judges have been selected to fill the vacancies left on the Board of Judges when the terms of prior judges expired.
New HIHOF judges are:
- Lannie Byrd, Chief Operating Office, Team SI
- Aaron Clifford, Senior Director of Digital Marketing Solutions, HCA
- Joy Jarrett, Senior Director Marketing Services, Community Health Systems
- Michael McCauley, Director of Corporate Communications, Meridian Health
- Aaron Watkins, Senior Director of Internet Strategy & Digital Content Marketing, Johns Hopkins Medicine
The full board of judges will begin meeting this month to start planning for the nomination process for the 2015 Class of Inductees.
On the Road With Greystone!
28th Annual Conference of Healthcare Call Centers, June 8-10, 2016 - Chicago, IL. Kathy Divis, President, Greystone.Net, will speak with Suzanne Herman, RN, from UNC Healthcare on Thursday, June 9, at 3:30 PM. Their topic will be “Just How Important Do You Want To Be: Growing the Value of Your Call Center.”