Two CEC Events This Year!
March 30, 2021 and August 30, 2021
The Contact Experience Conference is an opportunity for collaboration between those working in the industry, and those who provide the latest and greatest products and services to contact center and customer service professionals. Customer service and customer contact executives will share pragmatic real-world experiences, insight, best practices, and tools for realizing a customer experience vision.
The Contact Experience Conference is designed for:
- Senior Level Vice Presidents and Directors who are accountable for customer service and contact center strategic planning and organizational alignment.
- New and Experienced Managers with operational and tactical responsibility for call centers, contact centers, scheduling centers, customer service and the patient experience.
- Team Leaders and Supervisors in charge of day-to-day operations, coaching and monitoring.
- Technical Support and Data Analysts who need to better understand where the new technology is headed, how to leverage it efficiently for the benefit of both the patient and organization and how to support the needs of the centers and effectively report its activity and value.
- No Travel Required
- Presentations are available at anytime
- Discounted fees registration and other associated costs