Marketing is Only as Good as the Team You Build
- How can Marketing help the organization achieve its strategic goals?
- What skill-sets are needed to achieve these goals?
- What organization structure offers the best opportunity for success?
- What new functions and teams are needed? What functions and teams need to be tweaked?
- How will Marketing work with other departments in new and agile ways to achieve success?
Greystone.Net analyzes existing staffing resources and uses the information to build staffing models and recommendations for an efficient structure that matches departmental priorities with organizational business goals. We can help you develop the staffing and resource model needed to make the transition from a MarCom focus to a MarTech focus, which means the need to focus on the Marketer-Scientist. Ultimately, our goal is to develop a marketing team with the aptitude and attitude to succeed, and agile enough to meet changing challenges. Let us help you develop a staffing model and present it to your executives.