gSight is a standardized website visitor survey with a suite of optional digital brand experience measurement tools designed specifically for healthcare to help digital teams prioritize web improvements and enhancement efforts.
Now more than ever, websites are the virtual door to your brand. In fact, the number of website visits have doubled in just two years. How is this impacting your brand?
The Healthcare Customer Experience
Optional tools (additional fees may apply):
- Verbatim Analysis and Reporting Package. Customer comments can provide invaluable feedback. This new optional feature provides analysis and reporting of customer verbatim comments from your gSight surveys. Verbatim analysis identifies
key areas that require your attention. This information, combined with the other data from your surveys, will help you to better understand your website visitors and identify key pain points and possible solutions for quick improvement of
The Verbatim Analysis Report will include:
- Date of survey
- Stars rating
- Reason for visit
- Difficulty completing task
- Verbatim – service alerts will be highlighted in red, if immediate contact is needed
- Code library developed.
- Organizational Intranet Survey. If your organization has invested time and resources in an intranet, it’s important to get feedback from the intranet’s users – your employees and providers. With a brief optional
survey from gSight, you can learn what your intranet users think about:
- Their intranet experiences
- The level of satisfaction with using the intranet
- Areas needing improvement
- The relative importance of the various functions and content on the intranet
- And more.
For More Information
Can We Provide More Information or Tailor a Quote for You Based on Your Needs?