1. Greystone.Net and the Healthcare Call Center Times exercises the sole and absolute discretion to choose which Article shall be published. The Author and any Co-Author (hereinafter, “Author” includes any and all Authors and Co-Authors) understand that no promise or representation has been made by Greystone.Net or the Healthcare Call Center Times that it will publish the Article, but it may do so at its discretion. The Author acknowledges that Greystone.Net and the Healthcare Call Center Times receipt of an Article does not guarantee the Article will be published. Submissions not accepted for a current issue may be included in a later one.
2. The Author grants Greystone.Net and the Healthcare Call Center Times the exclusive, worldwide permission to publish, reproduce, and distribute copies, reprints, and duplications of the Article in whole or in part, in any format or media, written or electronic, including but not limited to electronic media such as the internet, including the Greystone.Net or Healthcare Call Center Times website. The Author grants Greystone.Net and Healthcare Call Center Times the right to edit, re-write, and reorganize the Article as necessary.
3. The Author represents, warrants and attests that the Article is an original creation of the listed Author(s). The Author further declares that the Author has the right and power to convey the rights conveyed herein, and that there are no contractual or other constraints on publishing the Article or the research being reported.
4. The Author represents and warrants that the Article does not contain any unlawful statements and does not infringe on any existing copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, or any other third party right, and does not constitute the defamation or libel of any person, entity or product. The Author shall be solely responsible for the content of the Article and shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Greystone.Net and Healthcare Call Center Times, employees, and agents from any liability arising from the publication of the Article.
5. The Author represents and warrants that the necessary permission has been obtained from the copyright holders to reproduce in the Article any materials including tables, diagrams, video or photographs not owned by the Author.